Building a better education for every student
Learn about the projects in the 2016 Gresham-Barlow Bond [More]
New website coming soon
Learn about upcoming changes to school/district websites [More]
If you have not received a letter from your child's teacher confirming a date and time for your conference, please contact your child's teacher as soon as possible.
Conferences will be held on:
Monday, Nov. 20th 4 pm - 8 pm
Tuesday, Nov. 21st 8 am - 8 pm
There will be NO SCHOOL during this week due to conferences and Thanksgiving.
Our East Gresham Parents are hosting a Scholastic Book Fair on the following dates and times:
Please know staff is doing everything they can to ensure your child get's home safe and correctly. If there are transportation changes you must contact the front office no later than 2:30pm in order for your child to get home correctly!
- SafeOregon is for students to report harmful or potentially harmful behavior against other students, school staff, or your school site.
- Use SafeOregon if you, or someone you know, is struggling or are in danger of being hurt, or need help from an adult and you’re not sure who to tell.
- SafeOregon reports are anonymous or confidential. Anonymous means you don’t need to leave any information about yourself when reporting a tip. Confidential means you can leave your name but it will only be shared with school administrators or possibly law enforcement if someone needs help immediately. You can include your contact information if you want someone to follow-up with you or you have questions.
- You can report a tip in five different ways: online at www.safeoregon.com, call or text 844-472-3367, e-mail email@example.com or download the SafeOregon mobile app on iTunes, or Google Play.
- You can include a photo or screenshot with your tip when using the mobile application, web form, or when sending an e-mail.
- You can send a tip 24 hours a day, any day of the year. All tips are reviewed by SafeOregon staff and sent to the most appropriate place for follow-up.
- Use 9-1-1 to report an emergency if you or someone you know needs help right now. SafeOregon does not replace 9-1-1.
· SafeOregon is for serious concerns and focuses on sharing important information, preventing tragedies and saving lives. It’s against Oregon law to misuse SafeOregon. Prank tips or deliberate false reports may be investigated by law enforcement.
· You have an important responsibility to keep your school and fellow classmates safe. Use SafeOregon and help everyone at school feel safe!